Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Getting Help From Janice

I have a had a really hard time getting things going on this blog. I haven't figured out how to down load pictures yet, but I wanted to get the blogs on that I having been wanting to follow. Sooo, I called Janice today to get some help. I had read her facebook comments about the canning she had been doing so I wanted to compare notes about the canning I had been doing. She was able to help me get the 3 blogs I wanted to check out all in a row so to speak. It will be fun to get gong when I get my pictures gathered and can get them ready to be put on the blog. I am going to add some pix of my canning too.

2 comments:

  1. Good job!! That's a start!! It took me forever to figure out how to get pictures added to the posts I wrote! You'll get the hang of it real fast! (And Janice is so good at helping with this stuff!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I can honestly say I've never been in a title of a post before! I feel pretty important! :) You can call me anytime (to help with blog stuff or just to chat!) I enjoyed talking with you and good luck on your salsa! Yumo!!

    ReplyDelete